Tuesday, March 17, 2009

WOOOHOO!!!


Well I had a great weekend, My grandfather spent the weekend with me on his way back home from Florida! I love when I get to visit with him. I spent my entire childhood with my grandmother and grandfather at there house, summers, weekends, anytime I could be there I would be!! It had been a year and three months since I had seen my grandfather last!
I showed him what i had been working on, and things I have made... My grandmother was a big crafter,very popular on the maine crafting circuit, so I guess i got it from her! I just wish she were here to see it too!


Also My Veggies have started to Sprout, I cant wait to eat some fresh tomatoes and Zucchini mmm yummy!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

A family holiday, how fun! Glad you had a good time. And yay for spring and sprouts. :)

Marni said...

You're sprouts made me feel Spring Fever! I can't plant too much yet, but I think I might plant sugar peas this weekend, if the snow melts! LOL!

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!