Monday, April 13, 2009

Rain Rain go away!

It has rained alot here lately, if you couldnt tell by my title...It seems like it rains all week then you have one nice day and back to more rain. uuggg!


I couple weeks ago I went to S.c to watch my brother graduate from boot camp! I am very proud of him!


My sister turned 16 today, isnt that scary?!!!!

I have made it to book three of the Twilight series I am on chapter 17. very good books!! :)
I havent added anything new in to my shop in the past week, I think I may add a couple of new items today...We had a great easter, we went and hid easter eggs for my Bf's nieces. The barn is just a reandom picture I took one day, I have always loved the way the old barn looked all alone in that green field!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!