Saturday, July 18, 2009

late night ramblings

I added a New scarf/Shawl last night to my etsy store...I also made a purple treasury!!
I had my second day of work tonight. My feet hurt, but I am glad to have a job!
If anyone is interested in making a scarf for Operation Gratitude please see the createcrochet team blog for details.

I will be adding my earwarmer/headbands to my shop shortly...
Stock up for christmas...Its only 5 months away. wow I cant believe its that close already. Yikes!
Have a great weekend!!!


1 comment:

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

Hi jd *waves*
Just wanted to let you know I awarded your blog the Premio Meme award. You can check it out at my blog:
http://clayitagain.blogspot.com/

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!