Monday, August 10, 2009

~Ramblings~

Hello, Its been a little awhile since I posted. I have finished my Nephews baby blanket and gave it to them at the Babyshower! They Loved it! Yay!


My brother is also getting married tomorrow, just a small ceramony at his Fiances parents home! I made her Jewelry for the wedding. A double strand floating pearl necklace, and a pearl bracelet. Her mother is giving her some pearl earrings to wear. I also get to play photographer tomorrow! :)

I have also been crocheting up a storm trying to get my inventory up for Winter/Christmas I am going to make a listing for a custom order scarf. I can make any of my scarfs custom, but I really liked the pattern I came up with for the scarf I made for operation gratiude. So I am going to list it as a custom scarf. jdfootloose.etsy.com this is one I did in Purple and Yellow! ready to ship!
I have also been making 100% cotton dish cloths.



2 comments:

Red Red Completely Red said...

I love your purple and yellow scarf... it looks so cozy!

Christie Cottage said...

I love the scarf and I have become addicted to cotton cloths. Been knitting mine. A large set for the bathroom :-)

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!