Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Music Mania

Ok , Here goes...
I just saw an Aerosmith Treasury, very awesome, My all time favorite band.
You will here, me ramble and rant about music now and then, I love to listen to music,dance to music learn about music...

I believe Music can play a big part in your life, if you let it,

I mainly listen to Classic Rock/Rock but a few pop songs that I really like are

UNWRITTEN-NATASHA BEDDINGFIELD
I DONT WANNA BE-GAVIN DEGRAW

I love songs, one because there great two because they send a great message!!!
you should definetly take a listen if you can!

I could go on and on about Music all night but I'll this rambling music blog good for now!

1 comment:

VintageScraps.etsy.com said...

I'm a sucker for classic rock!! I didn't realize you were Across the Pond, Jess! Are you coming to the team show? I thought I saw you on the list :)

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!