Saturday, June 20, 2009

This n That

Happy Fathers day to all the dads and granddads out there!!

I am running a special in my shop for my 50th shopper I will give free shipping and a gift! jdfootloose.etsy.com


I went to a premier Jewelry party tonight. It was so fun, I am going to host one in August! yay free jewelry! :P
I also want to say a Special THANK YOU to kaliedaeclectics.etsy.com for making my brother a name plaque for his fathers urn, It is going to mean so much to him!! thank you!

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

What a wonderful name plate! KaleidaEclectics.etsy.com has a wonderful shop and you could not ask for a nicer shop owner!

Love your doggy picture too jd!

I miss my Dad. This will be the 2nd Father's Day without him. He's with our Heavenly Father and I know he is happy!

Vicki said...

Hi JD - I just popped in to read your blog and was so surprised to see the plaque! Thanks - I hope he loves it. It was a privilege to create it for him. :-)

About Me

My photo
I am 25, I get to stay home and take care of my brother. I am a very eclectic person i am interested in all sorts of things, I will try anything once!